Venice Revisited.

Venice, Italy

This is my second time to Venice and you can view the post on my first trip here. This is a place where you will want to come with your partner and of cos, I wish my boy was with me. Venice is one of the places that I want to bring my boy to visit one day.

Gondola ride

Magnets

I have a hobby of collecting fridge magnets and I have collected many different types of magnets from around the world. My collection is still expanding… πŸ™‚

Rialto Bridge

My batch girl Wei Li

We settled our dinner at one of the restaurants by the water. Lovely ambience!

Our main course

Tiramisu

This is one of the best tiramisu I have tried so far. The tiramisu was soft and melts in my mouth and it goes well with the chocolate sauce. Yums!

This strawberry dessert was surprisingly delicious!

Piazza San Marco (St. Mark’s Square)

Venice at night is absolutely stunning and romantic.Β I just wish my boy was with me, holding hands and walking around aimlessly in this land of romance.

There are lots of restaurants on the square playing live classical music.

Villa Delle Palme

We stayed one night at Villa Delle Palme which is a B&B in Lido. It costs 100 euros for two for the one night stay. There was a strike and it shuts down much of the public transport network. It was also a real hassle to get to this island from the main island which takes about 30 minutes ferry ride. The hotel concierge recommended this B&B saying it was good and affordable but with the time and effort spent, we would rather pay more to stay in the main island.

We took the ferry back to the main island on the next day.

This cruise ship looks so nice!

Me & Wei Li

Venice – The holy shrine for lovers. I love you Venice… Will definitely be back for you again…

9 Comments

• nepaliaustralian October 29, 2012 at 6:24 am

Wonderful place πŸ™‚

• Irene October 31, 2012 at 4:08 am

Indeed it is πŸ™‚

• vignesh August 1, 2013 at 2:51 pm

very beautiful place indeed.

Bled, the Slovenia’s number one tourist attraction is located in the beautiful and mountainous northwest of Slovenia. The Bled Island, on Lake Bled, features a picturesque church and stunning views of the beautiful emerald coloured lake. The island has been visited by pilgrims since ancient history, and you can reach it by a wooden traditional boat called pletna.

BLED TRIP.COM is an experienced company that provides tailor-made bus, minibus and minivan trips to Bled for an affordable price. Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, clean and the drivers are friendly, responsible and proficient drivers with excellent knowledge of Slovenian roads and various languages. We recommend combining your Bled trip with visit of the surrounding sights, which we also offer.

• fromgreentoblue September 16, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Looks amazing! Venice is on the top of our ‘to do list’

• Irene September 25, 2013 at 6:54 am

Thanks! It definitely is πŸ™‚

• Sammy March 17, 2015 at 9:53 pm

Beautiful! Takes me back to visiting this magical city with my husband. We visited all the major monuments, the water taxi, the shops, St. Marks Square and an incredible food tour with Foods Tours of Venice (foodtoursofvenice.com). So hospitable, and the food and wine was amazing. Truly memorable trip and beautiful city. I can’t wait to go back again someday soon πŸ™‚

• Ron March 31, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Thank you, Irene !

• Driems June 2, 2017 at 2:39 am

Truly Venice is one of the gorgeous places worth everyone’s visit. Been dreaming of visiting this place, perhaps soonest. Thank you for inspiring me.

• Irene July 24, 2017 at 9:02 pm