Lucerne

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 3.50.51 AM

Hihi! This is my second post of the year! Glad that I am making a little progress in blogging. I visited Lucerne about two weeks ago and it is quite a beautiful and small city to visit. I am not sure why I am not taking as many photos like before but I promise I gonna try my best to take more photos in my future trips.

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 3.56.19 AM

This is Chapel Bridge which is one of the must-see attractions in Lucerne.

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 4.00.13 AM

There are many paintings on the wooden boards.

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 4.04.05 AM

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 4.07.43 AM

I also took a 1 hour boat trip and it is really nice. There are some of the photos I took during the boat trip.

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 4.23.29 AM

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 4.14.02 AM

Really really trying my best to type more for this blog post but don’t know why I can’t type as much crap like last time. So anyway, I am planning for a three week vacation to South America next year, probably during Summer/Fall. Having a little difficulties to get the 3 week leave cos I have missed the deadline to bid for my leave and now most of the leave slots are closed. Aaah! So fingers crossed! I should be traveling alone since I do not like to stick to an itinerary or follow someone else’s plans. Wanna cover Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, etc! I have never been to South America and I will love to explore somewhere I have never been. Wooooohoooo! I can’t wait~! That’s my plan for 2015 and in 2016, I might be traveling to Europe with my sister. If she is not going, I might want to go on a Alaskan cruise or explore USA. Oh manโ€ฆ I simply love to travel!

10 Comments

• Elfrid September 6, 2014 at 10:06 am

wow….mantap,,,,!,,,,

Sent from my iPad

• Linda September 13, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Lovely series of photos.

• Mr QQ October 29, 2014 at 11:07 am

Hi Irene! Its been a long while! Gotta know so much more about how you’ve been and your passion from this wonderful blog! Happen to chance upon your blog and its really a great reading pleasure! It’s so you… Do continue to pursue your passion in travelling and blog more!

• Irene November 6, 2014 at 8:20 am

Initially I thought it is just a random reader cos I don’t really reply to comments anymore. Luckily I took a second look at the email address. HAHA… QQ? Quek Quek! OMG. How have you been? Seriously, I thought you have forgotten about me. Heard that you are happily married with a baby boy! Happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚ Ya I still enjoy flying around. Just too lazy to update my blog now lol ๐Ÿ™‚

• Tommy November 22, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Alaska cruise is a nice choice! ๐Ÿ™‚

We still miss our Alaska Cruise trip.. just sharing our full trip review for your reference.. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Steffany January 13, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Visit Sri lanka
    Sri Lanka: A โ€˜Resplendent Landโ€™
    Sir Arthur C. Clarke โ€“ a long time resident of Sri Lanka โ€“ once said:
    โ€œThe Island of Sri Lanka is a small universe containing as many variations of culture, scenery and climate as some countries a dozen times her sizeโ€ฆโ€
    The island widely dubbed as the pearl of the Indian Ocean is a tiny tropical paradise where you can discover anything from golden sun-kissed beaches, mist-shrouded mountains, awe-inspiring ancient monuments to sprawling wildlife parks and lush rain-forests.
    Sri Lankaโ€™s history whispers of tales over 2600 years. Its pre-history consists of stunning temples, manmade reservoirs and monasteries.
    The โ€œLost paradiseโ€ considered by many globe trotters is filled with amazing cultural treasures where Portuguese, Dutch and British have all left their footprints here. With varying climates and adventures packed within few miles of each other, Sri Lanka offers an array of experiences from the top of the mountains to depths of the oceans.
    Despite its fame as a seductive tourist destination in the universe, Sri Lankaโ€™s splendor lies with its people. Tea Drinking people in Sri Lanka are famed for their pleasing smiles with big hearts. Introduced to the nation by Colonial British, today the soil of Sri Lanka produces the worldโ€™s best tea. Sri Lanka also remains as one of the foremost exporters of high quality spices and precious stones across the world. Today it remains for producing the finest blue sapphires in the world. The country is also in the forefront in producing quality garment products for leading brands in Asia, Europe and the USA.

• sarav97 March 15, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Really good images! I was in Lucerne and I love it, it was one of my favourites places of switzerland. I want show you my switzerland travel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fSRdz3hq14

• Switzerland Tourism July 27, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Switzerland is definitely an underrated destination. And FYI: your photos are incredible! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Flyweek September 7, 2017 at 4:13 pm