Amsterdam

amsterdam

There are just days I do not know when I will have the desire to pack my luggage and start to travel again… and I really miss wearing my winter clothing.

The weather right now in Singapore is killing me. I will teleport myself to Amsterdam now if I can to enjoy the cooler weather..

13 Comments

• The Streets Wanderer May 12, 2016 at 3:16 am

I can’t wait to go to Amsterdam. myself

tgstravel.wix.com/thestreetswanderer

• Irene May 12, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Ya you should if you have a chance.. It is a beautiful city..

• Marielle August 9, 2016 at 9:15 pm

When would you like to visit Amsterdam? Just let me know and maybe we can assist you with the planning of your trip….

• wanderingsurgeon June 14, 2016 at 3:09 am

hi Irene
    I have planned to visit Amsterdam and wind mills of zaanse schans
    After a research i have found Two types of day pass
    Amsterdam Travel Ticket and
    Amsterdam & Region day ticket
    does the Amsterdam Travel Ticket covers the train from Amsterdams centraal to zaanse schans? and
    does Amsterdam & Region day ticket cover the ferry rides?

• Ratheesh R Nath June 16, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Amsterdam is definitely on my wish list of travel destinations!

• John Catre July 2, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Amsterdam place is famous in the world. Everyone want to visit Amsterdam.

• Marielle August 9, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Great weblog! For all visitors to Amsterdam, when you are visiting Amsterdam and you need some information about the city / things to do or something else…get in touch with Best of Holland Tours and I am sure we can assist you! (and it’s free of charge :))

• Ronald September 28, 2016 at 4:18 pm

I’m in Amsterdam the weekend, on my own wondering to meet up with some people….. Any one about message me ronald_w92@live.co.uk

• Marielle October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm

@Ronald Did you enjoyed your stay in Amsterdam?

• Maraquela Watercolor October 21, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Hi,
    I am a Spanish illustrator, recently stayed in this wonderful city and I would like to share with you my latest work inspired by this place (already available in my online store!)

Thanks for letting me share here, and congratulations on your post! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Linda Guillot April 7, 2017 at 10:16 am

I love Amsterdam as well. That place has good weather, nice view, full of history and delicious foods. I miss the foods so much. Last January I came to Netherland precisely at Drenthe. I enjoyed my stay at landhoteldiever.nl/hotel-drenthe/. That place so beautiful. So warm and peaceful. Meet new people there and enjoyed the local food from organic product made me so excited with my vacation. Feel the cozy atmosphere while enjoyed the massage at hotel. Made me so relax. All facilities they have superb. I would love to come back again this July. Can’t wait to be there.

• Irene July 24, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Niceeeee…

• djokerplay July 22, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Hi,
    The place is amazing. I went there last month & loved it completely.
    I have captured my experience here.
    If you get the opportunity do read it & comment

Regards,